Browsing Research Support Centre by Title
Now showing 1 - 20 of 90
Results Per Page
- ItemRestricted10042018_Standard Operating Procedures for iKMC Study_v1(Kamuzu University of Health Sciences - Data Management Unit, 2018-04-10)
- ItemRestricted11042020_Standard Operating Procedures for iKMC NDF Study_v1(Kamuzu University of Health Sciences - Data Management Unit, 2020-04-11)
- ItemOpen Access13102021_Integrating a Neonatal Healthcare Package for Malawi_v1(Mai-Lei Woo Kinshella, 2021-10-13) Kinshella, Maggie Woo; Goldfarb, David; Kawaza, KondwaniThe project is part of the Innovating for Maternal and Child Health in Africa (IMCHA) initiative funded by the Canadian International Development Research Centre (IDRC), Global Affairs Canada (GAC) and the Canadian Institutes for Health Research (CIHR). With a focus on implementation science and quality improvement, the project seeks to strengthen neonatal care at health facilities in low-resource settings such as Malawian central and district hospitals. We are exploring the barriers and facilitators of implementation to the following five interventions: 1) Bubble continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) to help babies breathe 2) LED phototherapy to manage neonatal jaundice 3) Infant warming devices to keep babies warm 4) Kangaroo mother care where skin-to-skin contact with mothers is a low technology alternative to incubators 5) Lactation support by medical staff to help mothers exclusively breastfeed For more information: https://www.idrc.ca/en/initiative/innovating-maternal-and-childhealth- africa
- ItemRestricted15122016_Guidance how-to Data Monitoring Plan_v1(Angela Leroux-Lindsey, 206-12-15) Panageas, Helen; Leroux-Lindsey, AngelaThis guidance document provides general information about the NYU SOM IRB requirements for data safety monitoring plans for research involving human subjects.
- ItemRestricted17072015_Data and Safety Monitoring Plan (DSMP) Template_v4(National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH), 2015-07-17)This sample template is solely for guidance purposes and does not constitute National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH) policy. It is recommended that the text in italics and “example” information be deleted from the final DSMP generated for a study.
- ItemRestrictedAntimalarial Dose Justification and Tolerability (ADJusT) Study of DHA-Piperaquine in the 5–24 kg Weight Band in Malawi(2015-07-13) Dr Dianne J. Terlouw
- ItemRestrictedContract Management- Public Procurement and Disposal of Assets Authority(2021-03-25) Public Procurement and Disposal of Assets Authority, PPDA